Anmol Ambani, known colloquially as Jai Anmol Ambani, is indeed an Indian billionaire and the eldest son of Anil Ambani, an Indian billionaire and entrepreneur. Jai Anmol Ambani is indeed a Reliance Capital board member and extra director. He also serves on the boards of Reliance Nippon & Reliance Home. Let’s examine in greater detail Jai Anmol Ambani’s Info, Age, School, Family, Spouse, Relationship, Net Worth, Biography, and Far more.
Biography Of Jai Anmol Ambani
|Name||Jai Anmol Ambani|
|Birth Date||12 December 1991|
|Place||South Mumbai, India|
|Known for||Anil Ambani’s Son|
|Net worth||$ 3.3 Billion|
|Salary ( as Additional Director Reliance Capital)||INR 1.2 crore (annual)|
Jai Anmol Ambani was born on 12 December 1991 in Mumbai, India, and currently resides in a 17-story sea-facing mansion in South Mumbai, Maharashtra, with a family net worth of more than 3 billion dollars. He is currently a director in three active enterprises. He is a Director of the Mandke Foundation.
Aside from that, he manages his time for the Reliance-led Game Firm, Codemaster Ltd, which is publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange inside a sale of 1700 Crore Stocks.
Education & Qualification of Jai Anmol Ambani
Jai Anmol Ambani attended Cathedral and John Connon in Mumbai and Seven Oaks School in Great Britain. After finishing school, he did a two-month summer internship at Reliance Mutual Fund, where he studied his organization’s financial statements as well as portfolio construction. He was then accepted to Warwick Business School in Great Britain for his higher study, where he earned a degree in Bachelor in Science (B.SC). Jai Anmol Ambani began his career as an entrepreneur after getting his Bachelor of Science (B.SC) degree.
Jai Anmol Ambani Affairs and Marital Status
Jai Anmol Ambani is unmarried and not known to be in any affair; he likes to live low-key and with very fewer interactions from paparazzi and people he is known to be most down-to-earth guy,
Family & Relationship
The name of Jai Anmol Ambani’s brother is Jai Anshul Ambani. Mukesh Ambani, his father’s elder brother, is a well-known entrepreneur around the world. He is one of India’s most powerful businessmen. With a total wealth of $86.9 billion, he is Asia’s richest person and will become the world’s 10th billionaire in February 2022. Nita Ambani, his aunt, is a well-known businesswoman in India and philanthropist. He has 2 cousins, brothers, Akash Ambani and Anant Ambani, as well as a cousin sister, Isha Ambani.
Dhirajlal Hirachand Ambani, often remembered as Dhirubhai Ambani, was indeed an Indian business mogul who established Reliance Industries, which was valued at $7.9 billion at the time of his death in 2002. For his achievements in trade and industry, he was posthumously awarded the Padma Vibhushan, India’s second-highest civilian honor. Kokilaben Ambani is his paternal grandmother.
The relationship status of Jai Anmol Ambani is Married. Krisha Shah is his wife’s name. Jai Anmol Ambani and Krisha Shah married on February 20, 2022, in Sea Wind, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai. They dated one another for many years before marriage.
Age, Height, and Far more
According to 2022, Jai Anmol Ambani has now become 31 years old. His body weight is approximately 68kg, and his height is approximately 5’10” feet. His hair is dark black, and his eyes are equally black.
The wealth of Jai Anmol Ambani
Jai Anmol Ambani’s annual revenue is approximately 120 crore – 125 crore rupees INR. His net wealth is approximately 20,000 crores INR. He also serves on the boards of Reliance Capital, Reliance Nippon, & Reliance Home. He also receives annual compensation of Rs. 1.2 crore as an extra director of Reliance Capital.
The Jet Collection
Bombardier Global Express XRS, Bell 412 (Copter), Global Express (Airplane), Falcon2000, as well as Falcon 7X are among the jets owned by Anmol Ambani and his family.
Automobile Collection of Jai Anmol Ambani
He also possesses a Lamborghini Gallardo, a Rolls-Royce Phantom, a W221 Mercedes-Benz S-Class, the Range Rover Vogue, a Toyota Fortuner, a Lexus SUV, as well as a Mercedes GLK350.
Facts/Trivia Around Jai Anmol Ambani
- Anmol traveled the world and met individuals from all over the world before entering the family company. When he was appointed as an additional director to the Reliance Capital Board in 2016, a plurality of institutional investors, who own around 27 percent of Reliance Capital share, voted against the resolution.
- Tina Ambani, Anmol’s mother, stated in an interview that Anmol had been taught the importance of money from childhood. She described an incident in which Anmol’s father noted that every time he returned from horse riding lessons, he carried an inexpensive toy with him. Later, his nanny admitted that she is accustomed to purchasing him a new toy every day since he would weep for the toys on his way home.
- Following that, Tina and Anil both helped him comprehend that purchasing a brand-new toy every day was “simply not done” and that he needed to appreciate money. She explained to him that when he grew older, he would learn that success demands hard effort.
- His favorite pastimes include visiting beautiful places, playing football, and listening to music.
- In 2014, he joined Reliance Capital.
- He was interested in Economics and enjoyed reading about macroeconomics as well as his policies.
- Before joining Reliance Capital, he traveled the world and met people from all over the world.
- He began trading in the stock market at a young age.
- He was a key figure in Nippon Life’s decision to increase its shareholding in Reliance Term Insurance as well as Reliance Capital Investment Management.
- His father credits Anmol for providing him good luck in joining Reliance Capital around 2014.
Ahana loves to write at NewsCrunch; She is an editor for Celebrity News and Gossips at NewsCrunch.
She likes to watch movies as soon as it releases and is a big fan of Ranbir Kappor.