Free Fire Advance Server, a battle royale game developed by Garena, became 2019’s most downloaded mobile game globally. Awarded the title of “Best Popular Vote Game” by the Google Play Store in 2019, Free Fire surpassed the 80 million daily active users milestone by May 2020. As of November 2019, Free Fire has grossed more than $1 billion worldwide. Played in the third person, Garena Free Fire is an online action-adventure battle royale game. Parachute players jump onto an island seeking weapons and equipment to kill other players. Each player can choose his or her starting position and choose weapons and supplies to increase their battle life.
In the fourth quarter of 2018, Free Fire was the fourth most downloaded title on Google Play Store. Among its most popular regions are Latin America, India, and Southeast Asia.
The game was downloaded approximately 182 million times in 2018, placing it second only to PUBG Mobile as the most downloaded mobile battle royale game (behind Fortnite Battle Royale). Garena made about $19.3 million in monthly revenue through December 2018, accelerating Garena’s financial success.
By mid-2021, Free Fire accounted for $100 million in revenue in the United States, a 4.5-fold increase over the previous year. In comparison to PUBG Mobile, Free Fire’s revenues increased by $68 million.
How to play Free Fire?
The players will be seated in a plane flying over an island. While the plane is flying over the island, players will be able to jump out wherever they want, allowing them to seek out safe landing areas. A player’s ultimate goal is to survive on an island with a maximum of 50 players and ensure that they are the only ones standing. To achieve this, the players must eliminate all other players along the way, and ensure they are the only survivor. After a certain point, the safe area of the map shrinks, which forces surviving players into tighter areas and forces encounters. The winning team or player is the last to survive.
Read More: PUBG Redeem Code
What Is Free Fire Advance Server?
Developers test new features on a dedicated testing server called ‘Advanced Server’ before the global servers are updated with the new features. The Advanced Server gets open for only a limited time to allow normal players to test the new features. This allows developers to identify any bugs or glitches in the new features, and they are then able to correct them before the final release.
Free Fire Advance Server
A major update is released every two months to introduce new elements to Free Fire. This update, called OB30, is expected to hit the global servers in the near future. Players can download the OB30 Advance Server APK now to experience new features coming to the game. The update is still several weeks away from being released on global servers, however. Registration for the OB30 Advance Server is now available on Garena Free Fire’s official website. Upon Garena’s release of the OB30 Advanced Server APK, registered players can download it to begin experiencing new features that will be coming to the game before it is released globally. Additionally, when players report bugs on the latest update, the developers reward them with free Diamonds & other items.
You can get the APK file for Free Fire OB30 Advance by following this step-by-step guide:
Step 1: First, click on this hyperlink to be directed to the official website for Free Fire Advance Server.
Step 2: You now need to locate the “Login with Facebook” button and click it.
Step 3: Players will now be prompted to fill in a form with details such as their name, email ID, and phone number.
Step 4: After the registration form is filled out correctly, players need to click on ‘Join Now’ to complete the registration.
In order to access the advanced server, you need to be selected from a limited list of players. If you are selected, Free Fire will send you an Activation Code, which will work as a password to access the advanced server.
As soon as Garena posts the Free Fire OB29 advanced server APK file, it can be downloaded directly from the official website.
As a first step, Garena will introduce a tester server for the Free Fire OB30 Advance. Garena fans will have to register as soon as it is announced on ff-advance.ff.garena.com.
What are the steps to download Free Fire on a Laptop or PC?
Free Fire can be played on a PC with an Android emulator. The BlueStacks Android emulator is a popular choice.It is used by everyone when they need it. Among the many emulators out there, this is the best choice since it comes in handy to use and works beautifully with a good laptop or PC (with a good processor and RAM).
The steps to download Garena Free Fire for PC are as follows:
- Install the Bluestacks Software from the official website on your device (computer or laptop) first:
- The download button can be found on the website when you click the given link.
- After it is downloaded, open it and install Bluestacks on your computer.
- Go to Google Play Store after it has been installed and finish the onboarding steps.
- Your Google/Gmail account must be logged in for this step
- With your account logged in, you can now download any game from the Play Store as you would on any Android device.
- The free Fire app can be found in the Google Play Store. Click on the Free Fire search result and download it.
Features of Free Fire Advanced Server :
- New Characters – The names of two new Free Fire characters have not yet been revealed. Both of the new characters have passive abilities.
- New Weapons – It is possible that two new weapons will be introduced via the OB30 update. Both guns are meant to recuperate HP when shot at teammates. However, they cannot be used if the player is overheated.
- New pet – On the Advance Server, a new pet, Agent Hop, appeared. Bouncing Bonus rewards EPs based on the safe zone shrinking.
- New Game Mode – There will soon be a brand new game mode called Pet Mania. Free Fire players will have to accomplish various challenges to win the match. A special map called Air Fair has been designed specifically for this mode.
New weapons have been added to Free Fire OB30 Advanced Server :
- Treatment Shotgun – This upcoming weapon has the ability to heal your teammate and damage your enemy at the same time. The damage your teammate will receive is between 100-110 in body damage, and 370 in head damage. In addition to the similarity with a medkit, the gun will also heal teammates with the same properties. Furthermore, there will only be two attachment types (Muzzle and magazine). Finally, the gun has infinite ammo that recharges when the player sprints.
- Treatment Sniper – There is no difference in the characteristics of this upcoming sniper compared to the above-mentioned weapon. However, the damage recurred to the enemy will be 150 when it is hit on the body and 900-1100 when it is hit on the head. Muzzle and magazine attachments are available for this gun and it will also come with unlimited ammunition.
Custom Room Changes :
Since the previous seasons/updates, players have been asking developers to optimize the gun properties/abilities in custom rooms. And it looks as if those changes will finally be implemented in the upcoming update.
- Gun Property – Previously this setting was only available on Garena official custom PC/Console games. By turning it off, all types of attributes on guns ( +rate of fire, +damage, etc.) will be canceled. Because of heavy demand from players, Garena will also add these settings to Free Fire on the mobile platform.
- Unique modes – The OB30 Advance Server will add 2 more custom modes which are Hardcore Mode and Esport Mode to the classic custom room (before, there were only grenades, melee, pistols, snipers, and classic/regular options).
Unlike classic mode, Hardcore mode will have no healing items (no med kit, no mushroom, and no inhaler). The Esport room will look the same as the Garena official room, however drone viewing will not be available (but may be available in subsequent updates). This mode is aimed at budding YouTubers planning to run Esport custom rooms.
3. Generic enemy outfit – Using this setting, all players will be able to wear one kind of dress in the customs room (reducing teaming). This also comes from official custom rooms, just like Gun Property.
Before every new update, developers test the new Free Fire (FF) features on a dedicated testing server known as the OB30 Advanced Server. The OB30 Advanced Server will be released in mid-September 2021.
The OB29 update for Free Fire came out on August 4, 2021, with several changes, such as the introduction of new characters Dimitri and Thiva, the pup Sensei Tig, the new weapon AC80, and more.
Free Fire’s Advanced Server is set to open for registrations on September 11, 2021. Developers will begin taking registrations five days before an Advance Server launch. The OB30 Advanced Server will be available from September 16, 2021, to September 23, 2021, for 8 days. OB30 is scheduled for release on September 28 of 2021.